Sunday, October 3, 2010

puppy

Cutes puppy!!!
Said:If you want hardworking dog, Do pick me!!
 
Said:If you want a bit of royalty on your couch Do pick me!!!!

Said:If you want a quit dog DONT'T pick me!!
Said:If you don't have a high shelf for your good shoes DON'T pick me!!!
Said:Do you sure I have a quit room.I hide under the couch if it's too loud!!
Said:If you DON'T catch me having and accident,DON'T punish me for it!(And DON'T rub my nose in it.)
Said:If you;re going out,DO put me in a small sleeping area with no rugs!!
Said:DON'T forget the regular times I will always have to go...like after I eat or when I wake up!!
Said:DON'T forget to my beard,too!!
Said:DO consider powdering me down under my folds when it's hot!!
Said:DON'T bring me to a tropical climate-I have about ten pounds of fur!!
Said:DON'T be shocked that my tongue is black.It's supposed to be!!

  

1 comment: